German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone know of a fantastic Chihuahua breeder? (Not a joke, LOL)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
carmspack
Crowned Member

does it have to be a Chihuahua ?

Ever consider schipperke ? Schipperke - Dogs breeds | Pets.

Know Jan Armstrong for decades , vet tech, have seen her schips , (so tempted) as did Linda Shaw when were were at the large all breed dog show this past Dec.

Got an announcement the other day that a litter is born.
Berry is the mother of the pups Sanhedrin - Meet the Schipperkes
Her schips are just the best in temperament.
Will be going up to visit her when the pups are a wee bit older .
Who knows maybe one of us will be going home with one.
They have not got the health problems that Chihuahuas have .

if you want details , Jan's , let me know.

ack , I didn't see the black and tan requirement --- really?

there is an Asian couple that runs a seasonal nursery . She has her Chihuahuas with her all the time in a safe area behind her cashiers table , with some drapery to keep the Chi's shielded from wind and to control the temperatures better.

there is one Chi that has "connected" with me . When I visit that grocery that this garden centre is annexed to me , this dog recognizes me , by scent , footstep , who knows , but when he does he starts barking and happy dancing and sticks his head out of the curtained area. The owner puts him on the cash counter and we visit -- he rolls over , paws me, sits and begs , rubs like a cat is extremely social .

this lady saws , that where she got him , most are like that , social and not nervy.

Carmspack

Last edited by carmspack; 07-01-2014 at 12:07 PM.
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote