I have an appt Saturday for rabies. Trying to decide what to do about HW and distemper and parvo.
I know that even if I decide to give them they should be given separate, just trying to decide what to do.
I was going to test for HW and then give meds for the summer and then do that next summer, test in March or May and start the meds until September.
What about distemper and parvo boosters? I was going to titer. Courtney said I should give a booster for distemper and then titer next year.
Comments on this?
Also, what about parvo?