German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Beowulf trying on his new bikejoring sled dog harness [pics by my 8-yr old daughter]
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
counter
Master Member

Default Beowulf trying on his new bikejoring sled dog harness [pics by my 8-yr old daughter]

We finally got our new Alpine Outfitters custom made bikejoring/sled dog X-back harness recently in the mail. This is our first of 4, as I wanted to see if we got the measurements right and check the quality of the harness before ordering one for each of our other 3 dogs. Beowulf is still blowing his coat, and is due a raking today, so my daughter volunteered to brush him. Too bad she didn't brush him before the pics were taken. Oh well! Ha.

My daughter also wanted to help put the harness on Beowulf, as he is "her dog!" Our children have all claimed 1-2 dogs and cats as their own, so this is kinda cute. Well, she not only wanted to assist in seeing how well the new harness fits, she also wanted to take pics using my wife's camera. So some of the pics are by my wife with our daughter holding the harness and Beowulf in place, and the others were taken after they swapped places. Haha! Here are some of my favs from the set they took:

Sir BEOWULF the Brave {male Siberian Husky | Wolf}
counter is offline   Reply With Quote