When to neuter when one testicle doesn't drop?
My guy is almost 8 months old and he has one undescended testicle. What kind of issues might I face if I wait a while longer to have him neutered. I've been waiting because he's been so slow to grow, was planning to have it done around 18 months or later but is that safe? What are the arguments for doing it now or waiting... Thanks in advance!