German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Swallowed largish bone
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 05:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Treesmasha
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 16
Default Swallowed largish bone

My 10 week old puppy regurgitated this evening a chicken leg bone about 2.5" to 3" in length this evening. He did not show any abnormal symptoms or behaviors today, and it was about 10 hours since his last feeding. So, my guess is he was throwing up due to an empty stomach. What has me concerned is the size of the bone as this means he did not chew it but rather swallowed it nearly whole. I am worried what this might do to his insides.
Treesmasha is offline   Reply With Quote