I called the vet earlier and they said that there dewormer doesn't kill tapeworms. That's what they said.
yes, I think he may have both. I'm wondering if I should wait and do fecal sample first then wait till Monday for results or get the tapeworm medicine.
I don't like the whole vaccinating thing and I don't want to over vaccinate him.