German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Wolfie Locked Me Out
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wolfiesmom
Crowned Member

Default Wolfie Locked Me Out

I was outside with Wolfie, and Hubby had gone to the hardware store. Wolfie was acting like a brat in the yard, so I put him in the house, while I swept the deck off. Hubby came back, and was mowing the lawn when I heard Wolfie turning the doorknob to get outside. He likes to attack the lawn mower like he does the vacuum, so he would have had to go in the house anyways. I told Wolfie to stop trying to come outside, and he stopped. After I was done with the deck, I tried to go in the house, and found out that Wolfie had locked the deadbolt on me, locking me out of the house. I guess he was getting me back for making him go in the house. HA HA Thank goodness Hubby had gone to the hardware store before mowing the lawn, or he wouldn't have had his house keys in his pocket to let me back in. The next time we went outside, and Wolfie was in, we made sure one of us had our house key.
Wolfiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote