German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - In a bit of a pickle and need some advice badly...
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Madisonmj97
Banned

Unhappy In a bit of a pickle and need some advice badly...

Okay so, I go on Craigslist about 2 weeks ago and see my old dog Bear on there and the ppl who have him are wanting to give him away due to his aggressiveness. You see I never gave bear away, my ex took him back to the pound without me knowing and I was heartbroken. He's a great dog, just doenst like other animals or children and is IMO a bit racist... But I was very attached to Bear. So I was shocked to see him on Craigslist so I messaged them asking if they still had him and they never responded so I figured they'd already found him a home.. So I talk to a breeder that had some GSD pups and went to see them the other day and found one I liked and put a deposit down on him. And today I check my email and the owner of bear finally emailed me back and asked if I wanted to see him and that they still had him. So idk what to do! Just some feedback would be nice. I wanted another GSD puppy but I loved Bear a ton and I wish I could have both but that could not be possible for me... In a bit of a pickle and need some advice badly...-image.jpg