German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - All Gunther, all the time
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ellimaybel
Master Member

Default All Gunther, all the time

So, not just to appease people who complain about the number of threads, but also because I'm tired of starting threads that may only require one or two answers... I have started my Gunther thread where I can post things that I need help with. Which seems to be a lot.

My issue tonight is how to help him feel more comfortable while the neighbors are pumping bass. They are almost never loud. When he's working in the shed he has his radio on during the day, no big deal. The kids are even pretty quiet considering they are kids and entitled to be loud. Tonight the kid seems to be having some sort of girl's night and has the radio on some hip hop station with unnecessary bass blasting. It is annoying since I've had to shut my windows on a beautiful evening and turn up my t.v. but I have no intention of being the rude neighbor who complains over a one time incident.

However, Gunther seems almost scared. I know it's hurting his ears more than mine and he looks almost like he could throw up from it. He is trying to sleep through it but only lasts about 2 minutes at a time before being woken up and staring out the window.

Any suggestions on how to help him? Any ways to block out some of the noise for the sake of his ears?

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
Ellimaybel is offline   Reply With Quote