German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New Rescue Puppy - GSD/Beagle Mix?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
RPMommy

Talking New Rescue Puppy - GSD/Beagle Mix?

After months of real estate and lawyer 'stuff' and debating w/hubby what type of oup to get... We finally moved and got settled and were in contact with a rescue group, waiting on a GSD pup or GSDmix to pop up. Memorial Day weekend we came across this sweet baby, one of a litter of 5 who was abandoned at a high-kill shelter in SC and rescued and brought up to Long Island...
We were told by the rescue that they *think* she's a GSD/beagle mix... The vet says he agrees with that, too. She certainly has the right coloring! She was 10weeks when we got her and just over 6lbs... Now she's about 9lbs. at 13weeks. She's got a great personality, a little mischievous and very smart, sometimes 'wild and crazy puppy' and other times just wants to curl up on my lap and snuggle.

Meet Schatzi! What do you all think she's a mix of??
8-9weeks (Rescue's photo)

10weeks

11weeks

12weeks

(Here's her full album: Schati Photos by Jezebel3745 | Photobucket)

(Yes I spelled her name wrong when I created the album )

Here's her page on the rescue site... If you scroll to the bottom, her siblings are listed and you can see their pics for more clues. CALLIE - pup's Web Page

Thanks for your feedback!
RPMommy is offline   Reply With Quote