German Shepherds Forum banner

First MACH points

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  JakodaCD OA 
#1 ·
Jag flew thru the agility trial this weekend with 6 Q's in 6 runs! He finished his Excellent JWW title and we just need another judge for the Excellent Standard title. And on Sunday he got his first MACH points from the Masters class. His handler is Joan Meyer, who started with GSD's years ago.

See less See more
#2 ·
:congratulations: That's awesome! :D

#3 ·
Outstanding! Hoe to get to see him (again) at Nationals this year. We ran into you guys in Topeka a few years back.

#7 ·
Congratulations! :congratulations:

MACH points are a real BIG accomplishment!

Lee

#8 ·
Thanks, guys! I trained him thru Novice, but wasn't able to run him with my health issues. I am so glad that he likes Joan and will run for her. And I am still in charge of the small things -- like remembering to bring the cheese!

#9 ·
Congrats!

So you don't ever handle him any longer? that's kind of neat! What kind of time is he running?

#10 · (Edited)
He is running about 15 seconds under course time in standard, and 8 seconds for jumpers.

#11 ·
GO JAG:))) congrats to you both, gorgeous pic! I remember the name Joan Meyers from my akc days:))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.