German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - CPE Nationals- High in Games/Reserve High in Standard!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
wildo
Crowned Member

Default CPE Nationals- High in Games/Reserve High in Standard!

Last weekend Pimg and I competed at CPE Nationals- the national event (including USA and Canada) for the agility venue, CPE. Pimg jumps in the 24" Veterans division. The event was held at Lake Elmo, MN. It was super hot and sunny on Friday, cold and pouring rain on Saturday, and perfectly beautiful on Sunday. This was an outdoor trial on grass (or mud, Saturday and Sunday).

I'm so incredibly proud to say just how well Pimg did!
  • She Q'ed 5 out of 9 total runs
  • She had three 1st place finishes
  • She had one 2nd place finish

If that's not enough, and believe me- I'm super proud of how well she ran, her Q's and her placements... but she also earned:
  • High in Games Veterans
  • Reserve High in Standard Veterans

That's right!! I'm now calling Pimg a national champion! She earns High in Games and Reserve High in Standard!!! I'm so incredibly proud of this dog!

We had to leave a bit early, so I don't have the plaques yet. I'll get them next weekend. Also, thanks to DJEtzel, I have a few videos of our runs. I did purchase the videos from the videographer and will post them all when I get them (two weeks).

Pimg is now officially retired from agility, though I still plan on competing with her. We will dial it back and not do full weekends, but more like a couple runs day of show.

For now, enjoy the video:

In unrelated news, Jinks performs his very first back vault while playing around at Nationals!

C-ATCH Pimg - DOB: 2/06, UJJ (x2), HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
High Jinks vom Neuanfang - DOB 9/12 (Gotchya Day: 1/23/2013) agility superstar in training
wildo is offline   Reply With Quote