German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Drank toilet water with2000 flushes
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Knighted Member
Magwart's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,641

If your vet is still open, CALL NOW and ask that question!

If the vet is closed, you can call Animal Poison Control - 888-426-4435 ($65 consultation fee, by CC).
Animal Poison Control | ASPCA

If you have a microchip registered with Home Again and pay for their $17.99 annual premium service fee, you can call their board certified emergency vet for no charge. Their vet has access to the ASPCA poison control database. It's the reason I pay them the annual membership fee. 888-HOMEAGAIN
Magwart is offline   Reply With Quote