German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
souvik6

Wink My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!

Hi folks,

been a while since I posted here although have been going through so many archived threads related to any issue or concern I have been having in the last 4 months since I got my sweetheart. He has been a good boy, boy do I remember those first 2 months I thought I had a problem child.. but as everyone had stated its normal gsd behaviour. He seems to have chilled out a lot since his baby teeth fell off 2 weeks back. All is going well except he is a picky eater!

What I want to know is that Max had his one ear up twice for couple days well before his teething stage and the right on up once for a couple days also. Like they were standing still without any support or without him being cautious.. Now it seems to be stuck in TP mode for past month or so and I am getting little worried since most people piss me off saying what's wrong with his ear and if me is a mix.. i know lot of owners face the same criticism but who cares! we love our baby and they love us thats all that matters. Honestly to me even if he is mix wont bother me since I would have given the same love and commitment to a stray.. Millions here, I live in India btw.. Just moved here for job was feeling lonely, love dogs, hence MAX

Could some people who have been around many gsds care to comment about the breed of my baby? any comments welcome and please also comment as to if there is hope for him having permanent fully erect years. he will turn 6months this weekend and I have been encouraging he lots to chew on appropriate things such as mutton & chicken legs, rawhide (cant find bully sticks or beef here) and we play lots of tug and he loves to chew his stuff toys. But the thing is his ears feel so soft!!! Its unlike how i see gsd pups in pics, like the base 20% is medium hard, but rest to the tip is very thin and soft.. any suggestions welcome! thank you very much
Attached Thumbnails
My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo-1.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo-4.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo-1-1-.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo-2.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo3.jpg  

My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo1.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo4.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo8.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-photo9.jpg   My baby MAX please comment and advice on my one concern!-img-20140221-wa0007.jpg  

souvik6 is offline   Reply With Quote