German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Howdy from Spring, TX
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
WholeLottaRosie

Default Howdy from Spring, TX

Arf! Arf! Arf!

<Babblefish>

Howdy everyone. My name is Rose, but my owners call me Rosie. I was born on Valentine’s Day 2014 in Conroe, TX. My new owners live nearby in Spring. Today I am 14 weeks, and I weighed 36 pounds. My dad is a faded sable and my mom is pure black. Although it’s too early to tell, I appear to be headed toward being either a black bicolor melanistic, or if I get some color in my face, maybe a rich bicolor. I am a good looking dog, or so my owners say. Presently I can receive deep space radio signals through my ears.

I am completely potty trained and crate trained. In time, I will have the run of the house when my owners are gone. So far I have been relative non-destructive, plenty of toys. I have not eaten the cats either. One really doesn’t like me very much, the other I get along with, but I am not allowed to eat her food, though I have snuck it when the cat isn’t looking. I love to go for walks. I do okay on a leash, but what I really like to do is go off leash when no one is around in the woods. I am very well behaved and stick close to my owners. I don’t bark much unless I am startled by a stranger. I get lots of reinforcement when I am alert but not aggressive.

My owners said in a couple of months I will go to the vet to get tutored. I love learning new things.

Here is my picture.

Love, Rosie

</Babblefish>

Arf!

Last edited by WholeLottaRosie; 05-31-2014 at 12:58 PM.
WholeLottaRosie is offline   Reply With Quote