German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pretty proud of Chief
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
frillint1
Master Member

Default Pretty proud of Chief

Today we were putting up our pool and my dad was weed walking by the garden and apparently their is a rabbit hole somewhere and the sound scared the babies 4 of them went running across the yard. Had Chief and Macy the golden my step mom's dog out they say them running and Macy took off I ran after her then saw Chief grab one I ran and said out and he let go, but sadly Macy wouldn't listen and killed 3 of them was trying to eat them. We buried them and put an angel on top of them. Then few hours later Chief saw one again and ran after it I said no and he stopped and sat and the baby bunny was sitting a foot from him. I came over and called him and he followed me. I was very surprised. I feel so incredibly bad for the 3 that died. I tried so hard to get Macy to stop but I couldn't catch her and she wouldn't out.

Chief-GSD
frillint1 is offline   Reply With Quote