German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Elbow callous???
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Liz&Anna

Default Elbow callous???

-___- OK - so Anna is a 9 month old working line (who I very we'll exercised) BUT has always eatin any bedding I put in her crate, since like, day one of bringing her home. She ate 3 beds and a few blankets, so I came to the conclusion she can't have a bed in her crate. She is crated at night, and a few hours while I'm at work (my boyfriend his home with her during the day and will only crate her when he needs a break or when he goes in to the office)

I noticed 2 days ago that she is starting to get those callas's on her elbows! my puppy is getting pressure sores??? So I put a bed in her crate.... Annnnd.... It was torn to shreds, fluff everywhere! My concern is that she will get a blockage from eating dog beds and the fact that her beds are around 50.00

Has anyone ever had a dog with these? What can I do? Any tips to keep her from eating her bed?

This was the scene of the crime Elbow callous???-imageuploadedbypg-free1400842255.315266.jpg
Elbow callous???-imageuploadedbypg-free1400842272.308212.jpgElbow callous???-imageuploadedbypg-free1400842286.704377.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Liz&Anna is offline   Reply With Quote