German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Black Listed To Buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
martemchik
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzon View Post
I mentioned this to the breeder who got mad at me and i think thats what added to the disagreement, apparently she did not like that I described that I was being "pushed" to get a certain dog and being that they are great friends caused. Long story short she felt i had described her colleagues in a negative light.
Are you doing most of your research online? Using the "general description" that is usually spread on the internet about this line or that line? That could be a huge problem...

Don't take offense to this...but you have no idea what you're talking about. You're reading things, not seeing them. You think you know, but you probably don't. If I showed you two dogs, just their temperaments, would you be able to tell me what "line" they are? Unlikely. I can't even do that. I can tell somewhat based on looks, but even that can get sketchy.

So when you start spewing "internet research" to people that actually work their dogs and have been doing this for years...its almost comical. And some people will get angry. If this breeder has spent time emailing you back and forth, thinking you're a customer, now you tell them you read some article and changed your mind...I can see how they could get mad.