German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Picture update on my two wild beasts... IPO, obedience, and candid stuff.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wild Wolf
Knighted Member

Default Picture update on my two wild beasts... IPO, obedience, and candid stuff.

Haven't posted photos in awhile, so here is my photo dump of recent stuff!

Yesterday was a beautiful day to do some bitework...

^^^ This photo is being used in the Ontario 2014 IPO Regionals catalog - which is really cool! My helper is an awesome guy and works Hunter beautifully, and it means a lot that they have great chemistry. Haha!

Zenna has too much confidence and too much attitude! She's a biter and super fun to train so far! She just finished teething so started doing tug work with her.

My husband caught the IPO bug, so he is putting a lot of work into our girl.

I have a short video of Z's heelwork and OB from a few weeks, planning on re-doing it today with newer video but figured I can share it anyway! The song used has become Z's "theme song", it suits her well. She is such a happy, confident, beautiful girl with so much attitude.

And some random shots from the past week or so of my two at home.

They tell me they want to go out in the backyard by making noise (mainly Hunter's grumble groaning) and being ridiculous and cute by the sliding door. Haha.

Came inside after playing, then wedged themselves between DH and the basement door. They love each other!

Zenna's first time in the water had her diving right in and swimming right to the deep end, no hesitation. Didn't surprise me... she really is pretty fearless, which kind of worries me.. haha.

Looking mighty attentive for the frisbee! Z is a natural, Rob will probably get some disk dog titles on her in between IPO stuff.

Lastly, our new dog training mobile.. I mean van... still waiting for the other decals to come in the mail, but very happy with it so far! I don't know how I survived without it before now, tbh. Haha.

Thanks to everyone who helped me in that thread about vehicles... we went with a 2010 Dodge g. caravan due to some great recommendations. We already got two crates in the back, but I still need to figure out storage options.

Hope you enjoyed my little photo update... have a great summer, everyone!

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."

www.germanshepherdguide.com
Wild Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote