German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mister C
Master Member

Default Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris

I am proud to introduce Linus van Pelt Haus Juris.

We got our new pup on Tuesday and he is 8 weeks old. He is such a little sweetheart, really confident, friendly, outgoing and super smart.

His breeder is Haus Juris from Nokesville. His dad is Charly (Charly zum Kolbenguß), mom is Gotcha Haus Juris and the name Linus just seems to suit him. We do need to get him a blue blanky though.

Potty training is going great so far. No accidents in 2 days now.

The first night we fed him and then setup TV trays for our dinner, leaving him loose. He was really excited by the prospects of a second dinner and started climbing us, whining and generally trying to get our food. So we put him in his crate. He wailed like a banshee, clearly unhappy about being sent to the box.

The next night we tried again. But this time he laid at our feet, snoozed and gave us sweet eyes—he did not try to climb or go after our food. He remembered his imprisonment and straightened right up.

He’s my Sweet Babboo. Linus van Pelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris-linus3.jpg   Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris-linus.jpg   Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris-img_2205.jpg   Introducing Linus van Pelt Haus Juris-linus2.jpg  

Madeline Ronan Heart (Maddie) Dec 1997 -- November 22, 2013 Rescue GSD, Sable
Mister C is offline   Reply With Quote