German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help me!!
Thread: Help me!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brittany87

Default Help me!!

So my german shepherd girl just turned 3 yesterday and had an appifiane of sorts. When she was just a one year old pup my life turned upside down and the situation I was put in forced me to make her an outside dog. Seeing as within the next year and a half I will be moving on from my current situation and will be getting my own house in which to keep her inside like she belongs to be. But that was besides the point. The point I'm trying to make is within the last two years my bond with my dog has almost been completely diminished and I don't know what to do! I've tried and failed to regain some of that bond within the last couple of days but she is completely disinterested. She isn't leash trained, has no basic obedience and barks constantly! I'm so lost and it kills me that my dog doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. I refuse to give her up because once I commit to something, especially an animal, I'm in it to the end. I was just hoping someone can give me some advice to help me with anything and maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong!?!?
Brittany87 is offline   Reply With Quote