German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - No No NOO!!! Chasing and snapping at the dogs and only a year!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
rena
Master Member

Default No No NOO!!! Chasing and snapping at the dogs and only a year!

I took my 1 year old PB black female shephard and my 10 year old off to the park and dont know what happened….
but my female started snapping and chasing down other dogs.….
When we first arrived, She got snapped at by one of the dogs as she got a little assertive as soon as she arrived. It seemed after that it was her mission to keep going up to that dog so she did and snapped a bit but was still mindful. Then after about half and hour 3 other dogs showed up and she was nervous and while the dogs were introducing themselves one of them she got assertive with and then snapped at it and it took off with her running after it snarling and snapping and I had to call my dog! I was so humiliated. My h was hollering at me to leave and I just thought she would be okay and she was not. I let her go and after a minute or two she went after that same dog again. My h was so mad and wants to muzzle her and if I have to I will be so embarassed. She is not stupid at all so any ideas of how to stop this horrendous issue so no one scatters when I show up at the park again would be greatly appreciated. I need a Caezer Millan miracle.