German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello there! From Down Under!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Yoshi

Talking Hello there! From Down Under!

Hello there!

I am new here! I'm from Australia and although I am young at heart and by age, I have had a lot of experience growing up with all sorts of animals as I was raised on a farm. I love the German Shepherd breed - particularly working lines - and many other breeds that resemble them such as Belgian Shepherds, White Swiss Shepherds, Dutch Shepherds etc.

In fact, I used to have a White Swiss Shepherd but unfortunately he passed away far too early of unknown causes. It was devastating. But being a girl who was raised on a farm I am familiar with death and I know my boy would not want me to linger, and instead cherish the great times we have had together and to learn from our success and mistakes to forge a stronger bond with the next dog I adopt sometime in the future when I feel I am ready again.

You may be wondering why I do not have a dog picture and instead have a dragon for my avatar? Well that is because unfortunately all my photos of my boy were on my old computer, which had crashed. Sadly I could not take anymore photos. My username is "Yoshi" because I have always wanted to have a dog called Yoshi and will probably name my next dog Yoshi when I have the chance.

I hope I can meet some nice people and learn more!

Yoshi
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote