German Shepherds Forum banner

Update on Bane and his progress.

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Bane Vom Vox 
#1 ·
Well guys, haven't been on in about 6 months.... A lot has happened since. Bane has been working steadily at our new club since November. He just turned a year old last month. We will be getting ready for his BH (he turns 15 months 071814).

Since I've last posted, we have both improved a lot (Bane is my first working dog). Obedience is going well. Just need to work on his rearend awareness some more. Protection is spot on, he's passing a lot of club members that have been there longer than us:) They even sometimes give us the stink eye lol, I think it's all the hours we put in outside of training that is helping. Need to focus more on tracking, he was doing well and then I slowed down on tracking and focused on the other parts of the sport. Although I love tracking, it's pretty fun.

Anyhow, I will be back to pick everyone's brains and bug you guys lol I've learned a lot on this forum. I will leave you guys with some pictures of the last couple months.

Sorry about the quality, it's from my sunglasses camera video...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.