I think my new puppy has a pollen allergy.He is 14 wks old and about 30 pounds.
Is there anything I can do to make more comfortable? I have closed the windows, given him benadryl (0.5 mg/ pound) and have tried to keep him inside as much as possible. His nose is runny, eyes are watering, and he sneezes/snorts occasionally. He is up to date on all vaccines. He is not lethargic, but seems to have a hard time getting comfortable. This all started yesterday, which is the day we noticed all the pollen on the cars.
Is it worth getting an allergy shot at the vet? I don't know if I want to keep giving him benadryl if this continues.