German Shepherds Forum banner

Introducing Jada

535 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ali B. 
#1 ·
I've been reading a ton from this forum over the last month and learned a lot about our new pup.

This is Jada. This was taken a few hours after we picked her up @ 11 weeks old. She is currently 14 weeks and weighed in at 38lbs. We found a great trainer who owns and trains GSDs through all stages. So I am looking forward to keeping her busy with that through her life. She is becoming very social and loves to wrestle with me.

I took a job working until late at night and wanted a dog who would give my wife companionship as well as be protective... or at least look like it haha. I've never owned a dog and my wife had labs growing up. I did a lot of research on the breed and really felt it was the right dog for us. I wasn't too sure about the shedding, but oh well. I didn't however research and learn about AKC and hip/elbow certifications or anything like that. But when we picked her up, the conditions of the breeder looked very clean and neat. And we've had nothing but good luck with her so far.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.