German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Fromm Dog Food?
Thread: Fromm Dog Food?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shade
Crowned Member

http://frommfamily.com/ is their website and their history is listed if you want to learn more

It's a 5th generation family owned company started in 1904 which has never in their history had a recall. It's manufactured in the USA and uses only ingredients sourced from the USA for all their foods and treats, it's a great relief to never have to worry about China contaminations or recalls. I’ve emailed them multiple questions and each one is answered personally and their answers are quick and informative, I like the fact they are so open with information and don’t act shady like they have secrets to hide. Coupons are offered often and they have a frequent buyers program which is always appreciated

My dogs love it, I love the variety of ingredients and the fact their four star line is interchangeable so I swap every bag without needing a 1-2 week acclimation period. I also like that they're always improving and have added two new flavours to their grain free line in the last two years. The new Lamb & Lentil has my dogs drooling; they really love this new flavour

My poodle is an extremely picky eater; she's gone 4 days without eating in protest previous to me switching to Fromm. She's been on it for 2 years now and I've seen her refuse one feeding in that entire time and I knew she wasn't feeling well. That to me is a huge improvement and shows that she really does love that food. They are in great health and my vet is always impressed with their coats and overall health

I'm paying $90.99 to $93.99 for a 26 lb. bag which lasts one month so no I don't consider it cheap lol

In the end it works for my dogs and I like the company, it’s a win/win situation all around

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote