German Shepherds Forum banner

Too small kennel = Awesome habitat!

5K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  SummerGSDLover 
#1 ·
I posted a couple weeks ago about Yogi's crate being too small. I just made it into an awesome enclosure. 2 hours + channel locks + screwdriver + pliers + crate = THIS!!! Before and after!!! What do you think?

*-*Summer*-*

#3 ·
Nice, but uhm, I hope you aren't too concerned about those curtains. Puppies are notorious for sticking their paws out and pulling things in and shredding them.

They call them German Shepherds
They call them German Shedders
They call them German Shredders
Puppies: :wild: :eek: :blush: :confused: :mad: :( :sick: :p :rolleyes: :wub:

#12 ·
I think it depends on the dog. My five year old would not be able to jump over, due to low confidence. :( Now, my 19 month old, he would jump over, climb over, pull it up from the bottom, etc. Lol :)
Love the enclosure by the way!

#10 ·
When my dog was smaller than that I put her in a room and blocked off the door. I blocked it from the floor to about 4 feet. I came home and she was out of the room and all of the stuff was exactly as I had left it.

I would be shocked if that held your dog for very long at all.

#15 ·
I had a dog that would jump out of enclosures and when she would hear us drive up she would jump right back in it. Sneaky little girl! We busted her because all her toys were on the outside on more than one occasion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.