German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New GSD!
Thread: New GSD!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
RiserGSD

Default New GSD!

I recently rescued this 2 year old, boy and I am IN LOVE! He's my first ever GSD and I have not been disappointed at all. I have raised and shown Siberian Huskies in the past, so I am used to dealing with a difficult breed, but this is a whole new ball game and I have so much to learn! Thankfully I have some good friends and mentors to help!

He has a decent pedigree, with working/show lines. He's already AKC registered, but I am going to dual register him with UKC so we can show UKC and work both. He lacks high drive for IPO, but I want to try obedience and possibly agility and dock diving with him.

He's only been here a few days, so these are the best photos I have. I plan on getting some decent stack photos today or tomorrow.

His name is Wesson! His registered name is blah. His previous owners weren't the best with his name.

He's already super attached to me and protective of me. Awesome dog, I'm very lucky to have found him!

Lounging after his bath. He was exhausted after the "abuse" lol. He's completely terrified of my HV drier and refused to lay anywhere other than the dirty patio.

RiserGSD is offline   Reply With Quote