German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - My first GSD any advice welcomed
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
KayDub

Default My first GSD any advice welcomed

I have a 2 month old GSD I got from a local breeder. No papers but I met mom & dad on site. I am a first time GSD owner always had Australian Shepherds. Ive quickly learned this girl is just as highly intelligent. She seems to take to some obedience training when she wants of course speaks on command is potty trained. She's a vicous little bitter loves to rip your pants, she often wants to play with my old girl but my aussie just doesnt have the energy in her. I also work just a few hrs a day & have to kennel her I live on a few hundred acres but im afraid to let her roam shes so young. Any ideas on how to help her viciousness, how to help teach her the boundaries of my land or make the kennel a more tolerable experience, also any games we can play outside that she may like to make up for my old dogs lack of energy?
Attached Thumbnails
My first GSD any advice welcomed-20140408_181425.jpg   My first GSD any advice welcomed-1399420192223.jpg  
KayDub is offline   Reply With Quote