German Shepherds Forum banner

Acana or Fromm?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Momto2GSDs 
#1 ·
I've been trying to research online what the better choice is for my puppy, Acana or Fromm, and from what I've read they're pretty comparable.

So now I turn to you all and ask what you would rather give your dog? I started him out on Acana but I changed where I shop and they didn't have the Acana large breed puppy food there, so I switched to Fromm large breed puppy in the meantime. When I switch to an adult food I'm going to have a really tough time choosing which one to continue on with as there is the adult version of both brands.

Help! Which do you guys prefer?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#3 ·
I would agree that at this level, it is about what works best for the puppy.

..and add that I have had excellent customer service from chewy.com
Great prices, free shipping, fresh product.
Delivered to your door.

#5 ·
Yes, what that does is allows you to pretty much get any food you want and not worry about what is in stock ....... I would prefer to shop local but when the local guys have no interest in carrying a food that I want to try......

#6 ·
Unfortunately I live in Canada so I doubt I'd be able to order food at a decent price with the shipping I'd have to pay - if shipping to Canada is even an option. I have started going over to Niagara Falls, New York to buy dog food instead though as it is quite cheaper!

Would still love to hear what everyone else's opinions are on these brands :)

#7 ·
I feed Fromm and both my dogs love it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.