German Shepherds Forum banner

Sooo jealous..

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  sheplvr 
#1 ·
Well here it is may 5th and we still have crappy cool weather. Seeing pictures of dogs playing in pools and streams is driving us ( me and my two boys ) nuts.. Had a high today of 59.. Ok to walk around in but gets chilly after awhile. Where's all this global warming I keep hearing about? After 8 months of this were ready for the heat.

#8 ·
I hear you. I'm your neighbor state Indiana. We go from 75 one day to 46 three days later. I don't think we are getting a spring, just straight from winter to summer.

#9 ·
I hear ya! Im in idaho and this weekend was gorgeous, 80degree weather. Today its 50 and rainy :/ oh well summer will make an appearance one day lol Dixie prefers this type of weather opposed to 90 degree days anyways lol

#10 ·
We had two days in the 70's and then it went to crap here in NE Ohio. The girls each jumped into a stream and then one went into our stinky pond.Chevy did the pond jump she got out quick.

#12 ·
Well here it is may 5th and we still have crappy cool weather. .
Crappy cool weather? I live in North Texas. We are scarcely into May and we are already getting drought warnings....AGAIN. Yep Texas weather is consistent. Summer, drought, dangerous heatwaves, drought, dry spring and winter and then early spring drought. All this and for the last twenty years our governors have been either George Bush or Rick Perry.

I hate this state. Where ever you are, I'd swap in a new york minute.

Jelpy

#19 ·
Well, in Phoenix, the weather is is sun, sun, sun. We hit out first 100 Saturday. The fun is just beginning for us. My shepherd, Sarah, is only 10 months so she doesn't really remember the "fun" of sun yet. I need to get her some shoes for walking so she doesn't burn her feet. We don't shovel snow, but we pay for the summer heat in other ways. Oh well, 4th generation native and wouldn't trade it. As a friend recently reminded me, "you don't have to shovel sunshine".:cool:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.