German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pack Update! **Pic Heavy**
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
qbchottu
Knighted Member

Talking Pack Update! **Pic Heavy**

Hi all!
Used to participate quite a bit on the board, but have been very busy with work, graduate school, family, and dogs. Wanted to post a little update on my crew.

Whiskey von Huerta Hof
He is 3 now - retired from sport and showing due to health. He is my big goofy boy with a heart of gold. Fiercely defensive of his people and home, kind and compassionate with children, my best puppy raiser, and an all around solid boy. Added bonus is that he has one of the best head pieces I've seen

Wiva vom Drache Feld
Wiva is my heart dog. Absolutely adore this girl! She is my constant shadow, and partner. Truly love this dog - I wake up and go to bed with her next to me. Wouldn't have it any other way!

At a show last month.

Post show belly rub!!!

Whiskey on the left and Wiva on the right - perfect secondary sex characteristics on these two!

Wiva and her next "boyfriend" VA Waiko

Xochi
My nutty Xochi girl! She has massive bone and substance - mistaken for a male frequently due to her power, intensity, and grips. Intense girl with crazy drive - never wants to stop working and playing. VERY vocal - both good and bad! Lives for the ball - crazy food drive - fun to work

Xochi and I working with Steven House

Xochi (right) and my show line sable Wink (left)

Xochi and Bear (both Drago vom Patriot daughters)

Part 2 with the next 3 coming up next! Stay tuned....
qbchottu is offline   Reply With Quote