German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pretty girl in sudbury. (Adopted!)
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
misslesleedavis1
Crowned Member

Default Pretty girl in sudbury. (Adopted!)

This girl is 1.5 she is fixed, chipped and utd with vaccines. She is a kijiji give away, I have talked to the owner that says she is willing to give her to a rescue to ensure she wont be kijiji'd into a terrible life. A rescue has stepped up thank god, she has a secured spot for june 1st but that leaves May open and I can only foster for 2 weeks but I am assuming that someone within the rescue will step up to keep her for the additional weeks. The owner says she is good with other dogs but is energetic and gets annoying with them, does not bother with cats or kids. The owner also said she does not get along with the boyfriend, no aggression but hides in her crate, shakes and pees herself if yhe bf raises his voice. They think she was abused. I am hoping the owner does not flake out and we can pull her out of there and help her, get her into her forever with some training. If anyone is around sudbury and could possibly help out with a transport pm me also the owner swears she is mixed because she has long legs and a high butt, that face looks pretty gsd to me tho, I cant see her butt tho so she may just be a mixed girl.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Attached Thumbnails
Pretty girl in sudbury. (Adopted!)-1398701494697.jpg  
misslesleedavis1 is online now   Reply With Quote