German Shepherds Forum banner

Showline Breeders Near DE,PA

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  GermanShepherdLoverKing 
#1 ·
Hi I am looking For Some Showline Breeders my last threads didn't go so Well They Just Kept Arguing Not helping at All Some Were

I Am Looking For A Dog That Dosnt have That much of a banana Back Or the Curved Back I would like one a little bit straighter

temperament I would like one that will Play When You want it to but Will Relaxed with you afterwards

Black And Tan Only Please My Dads said no Sable or pure Black
Or with A lot of Black On The face

#4 ·
Do you have a price range?

And I think we can do without the snarky comments..

#7 ·
I dunno, I read back on some of their posts, they sound young maybe?

They couldn't afford my girl, she's 5000 bucks on a limited reg:)

#8 ·
ENOUGH with the snarky comments. If you have nothing helpful to add to the thread than just don't post. People are acting as much the child as they are accusing the OP to be.

ADMIN

#9 ·
The OP contacted me privately asking for advice - not a troll IMO....I gave him some western PA/Ohio people...I know some people bought some showline pups in NJ that were decent tempered...can't remember the breeder's name....

Airmont is a smaller showline breeder in VA I believe and may be a good place to check out.

Lee

#10 ·
thanks lee:)

#14 ·
If lee recommended someone to you, I would check them out..but I think your looking for an older dog vs a puppy???

Would you consider a rescue?? (not that I have one to suggest but there are most likely some rescues in the area your looking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.