German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - This is a post I never thought I would post
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
nktigger99

Default This is a post I never thought I would post

Abby's breeder picked her up tonight.....I had to go to the ER last week for what I thought was a minor female issue....turns out it was way more to it....I had been diagnosed with cancer. We have to jump into gear quickly to work out childcare(we have 3 kids home all day and one in school all day, all 5 and under) and everything for my many upcoming doctors appointments. We called her breeder this afternoon and she jumped into action....we knew right away we could not keep up with such a young pup will dealing with me being sick even if she was great....she offered to refund us the money and to pick her up ASAP. I am heartbroken....my kids don't understand why their doggie is gone. I cried so many tears today.......for so many reasons.

We still have our little foster....he will stay with us until next Saturday.....he is housebroken so good and he loves sleeping and hanging out in his playpen. If he goes back to the shelter he maybe put to sleep....I can't live with that.

So I wish you all well and thank you for all the advice.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
nktigger99 is offline   Reply With Quote