German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need help looking for a breeder in So. California
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
ozker

Default Need help looking for a breeder in So. California

Hello folks
As you can see I am new to the forums and I am glad this forum exists.
I am looking for a good reputable breeder in the Southern California area, preferable but I'm willing to travel North if I have to. Ok A little about what I am looking for
a black and tan, non working, doesn't have to be a show dog, good health. I would like a male and a female from the same litter. Ok now about me and where the dog will be going
I am a father of 3, my son is 8 and my daughter is 15 and my older son lives on his own. The dogs will have free reign inside and out, I do not plan on breeding them in fact I will be having them fixed. We are looking for new additions to our family and would like to start with puppies.
Most of my experience has been with a Yellow lab named Roca she wasn't mine but I did spend a lot of time with her since she was a pup. She was a great, Loyal and smart dog. We currently have a Shih Tzu, teacup yorkie, black lab and yellow lab that come over on a regular bases. I hope the information I provided helps and if you need any other additional information please let me know.

Last edited by ozker; 04-23-2014 at 12:17 AM.
ozker is offline   Reply With Quote