German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
TAR HEEL MOM

Default Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S

Well this threw me for a loop. This beautiful girl is actually the mother of my baby, Tar. For those of you who remember the story of how Tar came into my shelter, you will understand this. Tar's litter was placed with us because the owner had a litter and he was having health problems and he wanted our help in placing. That was 2 years ago. He had the mother (this girl) spayed at the same time.

Today he brought her in to owner relinquish due to extreme health issues (on his part.) She is scared and confused, but oh so sweet. She is CKC registered (you may remember my story as to why) rather than AKC. Once we put her on our facebook page, there will be several people coming in to see her and I'm concerned that the right kind of owner (one wiht GSD expereince) adopt her. I wanted to share her here first. If anyone is interested call our shelter at 828-682-9510. We are closed tomorrow. You can also contact me through here.
Attached Thumbnails
Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S-100_0008.jpg   Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S-100_0009.jpg   Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S-100_0010.jpg   Burnsville, NC "Angel" 6 yo CKC Reg. F/S-100_0025.jpg