German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Things have been called off for awhile
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
GSDolch
Crowned Member

Send a message via MSN to GSDolch
Default Things have been called off for awhile

For those who have been keeping up with my Habitat adventure. Things have been put on hold for a little while. This is both heartbreaking, and a blessing all at once. I am the last family in my group that hasn't had their home started on yet. There is another class that starts tomorrow, but I still don't know when they will start construction again. It's not anything to do with me, they are stopping all construction for a couple of months for reasons unknown. (well, to myself and other families) They said they hope to start back up around summer.

While its a bummer, it may be for the best. I've hit a rocky patch, and long story short, my husband has moved out of the house to live with his mother. He lots his really good job at AT&T and we are having some major issues with trust. We are doing marriage therapy and so far it seems to be going good. Sometimes things have to break before they can be fixed. My biggest hurdle is deciding if I can really forgive him and eventually let go or not. I wont get into more details, that would make it long and complicated to try and put into text. lol.

The people at Habitat have been very helpful with working with us and being understanding. The hope is that when the house is done, it will be a fresh start for us.
GSDolch is offline   Reply With Quote