German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New training video.. Toy as reward this time..
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
wyoung2153
Knighted Member

Default New training video.. Toy as reward this time..

Alright.. so after my last video I started using the toy as a reward vs treats. Not all the time, just more often. He has been doing awesome with it.

Now I will admit.. we're slow in the video.. IMO at least. we had been out there for some time before I remembered I wanted to video the session.. Soooo that would be the reason I am slow..

Oh an I really thought I was being much more lively than the last one... but after watching it again, apparently I am still a boring trainer. Lol. he had fun though, so I guess that's what matters. Let me know what y'all think.

Mistake #1.. I realized I asked if he wanted to "play" in the beginning.. which IMO eliminated it as a training session in his mind.. but we're working on it.

Also I apologize ahead of time if you can't hear things I say.. it was rather windy. Oh and yes, I told him to "go potty" I could tell he needed to go but wanted to bring me back the toy and didn't know what to do.. Lol. So yes.. that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GV...ature=youtu.be

Whitney
and
Commander Charly Titan-15 Jan 2010

Last edited by wyoung2153; 04-15-2014 at 08:05 PM.
wyoung2153 is online now   Reply With Quote