German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Our first title! I can't even believe it!!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
blackshep
Knighted Member

Default Our first title! I can't even believe it!!

I can't believe it, we finally got our first title! It's for Sporting Scent Detection, Started.

At our first trial, we got the container and interior search, but totally blew the vehicle search. Well not this time!! I entered all three components again, even though Berlin had already qualified for the container and interior searches.

Well, she qualified for all three in one trial, which means she gets the 'special' designation!! So she has her 'SD-S, SP' title! I got a big lump in my throat and hugged the judge. lol

And to make sure she redeemed herself, she got a PERFECT SCORE on the vehicle search! She indicated on it, but looked a bit hesitant and popped back up. I circled her back and asked her to check again and she indicated again and I called it. 12 whole seconds, it took her

I've had my ups and downs with this dog, but I was so, so proud of her, I just love her so much.

So now we are going to work toward our advanced title, but I also want to start tracking with her.

blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote