German Shepherds Forum banner

Newbee here

978 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  HansGFG 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,my beautiful pup and I are very excited to be part of this awesome forum,specially me for a couple of reasons;First time German Shepherd owner (YEEAAAHHHH:D!!!!!)and I've never been part of a K9 forum.
My pup and I are looking forward to learning not only about each other but about other awesome GSD and their owners. I will be posting some pics tomorrow. OOOPPPSSS I'm so excited I forgot to mention my pup's name and mine hahahah!!!! I'm Frank and the handsome one is Hans!

#3 · (Edited)
Hi we are new to this forum as well and have already enjoyed reading a lot of posts on here and learnt a lot as well, I have two GSD that I am training for security work. The boy are 18 months old ( Cronus and Beltazor) they are brothers from same litter but are very different personalities so this site has been very helpful for me to understand each of them and how they think while in training

#6 ·
:welcome: Hans is very handsome :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.