German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dogs Naturally article on 'Naturally Immunizing'
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Shade
Crowned Member

I agree with Nancy, some of their stuff makes sense but other stuff like this article just has me shaking my head. No thank you, I would never consider not vaccinating my puppy and then deliberately try to make them sick with something that can kill them

Oh wait, because it's natural that makes it better, yeah try telling that to me when I'm walking out of their office after my 12 week old puppy just died. I'm going to feel so much better that I didn't poison my dog with that vaccine before they died...

If my vet told me to do that, I’d be walking out seconds afterwards. Wacky stuff, seriously. Do I vaccinate every year? Heck no and I do agree that over vaccinating can cause serious problem. I'm not willing to bet those odds, but if a doctor like Dr. Dodd's who has spent decades researching vaccines says to give the puppy series and my vet who I do trust agrees with her then that's what I'll do. Minimized risk

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is online now   Reply With Quote