German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Adding a second puppy doesn't change you life that much?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
VDAL

The reason why I asked was that I was stressed out to get first dog. I was afraid of life changes(like you can't go everywhere, you need to pick hotels that accepts dogs or find kennel, rush home to take your dog out), but it didn't affect me that much. It was I will say 3 smooth years. Obedience training I did at home(one hour a day), we also train Nose Work(one hour a week)at school, we have trials 2 times a year. I'm planning to sign her also for tracking. We don't have kids, so I have time after work. We love riding on ATVs so she always goes with us to our friends cabin and we keep her when we are on trail. She loves traveling.We can let her out to run freely and she will not run away. So I never felt like I have a dog, I felt like a have a companion.
That's why I was wondering if the other can change that(we not talking influence of temperament ex. high drive puppy, cause this one is a high drive)
VDAL is offline   Reply With Quote