German Shepherds Forum banner

Who else gets Nutro Crunchy treats?

819 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lola2010 
#1 ·
Does your dog like it? which flavor?
is this product good for our dogs? thanks:)

#2 ·
Too much grain for me personally, but they are decent. Good size for training, and the mixed berries ones smell really good... same with the banana. :p

I don't feed treats with grain, hopefully someone else can chime in.

#3 ·
I get them occasionally. Mostly the berry ones because they're one of the few biscuit treats that have that really strong berry smell that Kaiju goes nuts for. It does have grains which I normally don't feed, but I love to chow down on a carton of oreos every now and then, so I feel like I can begrudge Kaiju some sweet berry crack biscuits every now and then. I don't think I'd use them for training. I like smaller treats maybe a third that size and chewy so they don't interrupt the flow of training. But they are good to put in puzzle toys, Kongs, and to play the cup guessing game with.

#4 ·
i feed them to my my crew ..i have used the peanut butter,banana,berry,pomegranate, and apple..i believe i got them all lol..my pups enjoy them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.