German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Neighbour complaint ?? :(
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
spinkamor

Default Neighbour complaint ?? :(

I am stuck living in a condo until the end of my semester before I graduate and go back home to live, and I recently got a letter stuck to my door from a neighbour. It reads,

"Dear owner of loud aggressive shepherd,
For the past several months your dog has been aggressively barking and lunging at people as they walk beside your door or beside your dog. When you signed the building contract there is a clause about pets, although nothing can be done directly, indirectly the buildings management may vote to force a possible eviction or request the landlord to file for removal of tenant. I strongly recommend that you send your aggressive dog to boarding school before someone files a formal complaint to the property management. Please respect the others and have your dog properly trained."

My boy has never aggressively barked or lunged at people!! Ever!! He loves people! He has a problem with dogs, he is dog-reactive, which were working on, but never humans. My friends have told me to not bother replying with a note, but I feel compelled to defend myself.

What do you guys think? I'm really upset