German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Training video.. critique..
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2014, 06:27 PM
mego
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoung2153 View Post
I have done both.. we switch it up.. today was food, just because it was a quick decision to grab a handful and make the video. I wasn't going to post the video.. only because I am super self conscious when it comes to training.. I don't feel I'm the best, but I sent it to someone else and figured what the heck, lol.

So in short.. he does train with that too, lol. He lives for it, which is why i like to switch it up.

Bad mom award goes to me... when after I cut the video I threw on top of that shed in the video and can't get it down
Nah I'm just a little jealous your dog has enough food drive to train outside. My dog? forget it unless we're in the boring living room lol. I prefer toys though. I'm also too self conscious to post vids to the public here, you guys did a good job though.

PS I know that feeling!!! We got her tug stuck in a tree last week. My bf and I found a belt in the house, some how built some contraption of a mop and a broom stuck together with a hanger attached to the end as a hook..then we stood on a table and fished it out of the tree lol some crazy 10 foot pole thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Megan
Lara
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(12/14/2012) CGC
Jarvan
(12/25/2015) ~IPO in training~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome