Anyone have both a GSD and a Vizsla? Thoughts on the two together?
Hi all! Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. Currently we have a 7 month GSD puppy (Chet, who is absolutely wonderful!). Last May we lost our beloved vizsla Jack to cancer. My wife is really wanting to add another vizsla into our lives. I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the two breeds together? We are thinking about maybe adopting an older one, around 2 years old, this fall when our GSD is a year old. Or we may get a puppy, not too sure just yet. Chet absolutely loves playing with other dogs of all shapes and sizes, so I'm not too concerned with that being and issue. I guess I'm just curious what other people's experiences are with the two, and if waiting a year before adding another dog is an appropriate amount of time. Thanks everyone!