German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Grapes ?!?!?!?
Thread: Grapes ?!?!?!?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,130
No, there is something in the skin.

It really depends on the size of the dog, and the amount of grapes he took down. I see your dog is almost one year old. So I'll assume about 70+ lbs. Although grapes could have an ill effect, I believe that your dog would need to consume A LOT of grapes for them to be fatal. You might have a little stomach discomfort, so just watch him.

If by now nothing has happened, you're probably in the clear of any major issues.
martemchik is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome