German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Young, but critique for fun?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
DaniFani
Elite Member

Default Young, but critique for fun?

6.5 months old. Love this guy, so fun to train, and even more fun to live with. :-)

Tried my hand at stacking, no bait, and just my sister and I, it was just a random attempt….Included some other shots to give an idea of structure in case the stack is crap. Any thoughts appreciated. I know a lot don't like to critique puppies, just thought I'd ask.

The last couple are just for fun, we hike all the time and I especially love the one of him getting a belly scratch….we're right next to a cliff, 30-40 feet above a raging waterfall/river, he just wanted to play though :-). He had to stay on a leash because he leaps before he thinks sometimes….lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Young, but critique for fun?-yo-2.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-1-1.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-3.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-5.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-8.jpg  

Young, but critique for fun?-yo-4.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-6.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-11.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-mountain.jpg   Young, but critique for fun?-yo-7.jpg  

"An excess of size is an unserviceable feature for breeding, his powers of endurance, his speed and the smartness of his movements suffer in all circumstances. Giants are never nimble."-Creator of GSD
DaniFani is offline   Reply With Quote